Appearing in "Whosoever Holds the Hammer!"Edit
Synopsis for "Whosoever Holds the Hammer!"Edit
Ulik is determined to confront Thor, unaware of his banishment. Eric transforms and Thor II makes his unflattering debut. Ulik beats him easily and tosses him away. Eric goes home and designs a new costume and tries again. This time, he fights like himself, instead of trying to fight like the original Thor, and is victorious. Susan still has not woken up and is visited by Eric, and then Leena comes in and whispers to her that she may continue to live as long as she is not a threat.
- This issue is reprinted in comics and books, see references for more info.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Thor Vol 1 433 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Thor series
- Images from Thor Vol 1 433
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Thor (Marvel Comics) at Wikipedia.org
- Thor at Marvel.com
- Thor site at Marvel.com
- The Immortal Thor of Asgard
- The Thor Message Board
- Thor at The Complete Marvel Reading Order
|Like this? Let us know!|