Appearing in "If This Be Juggernaut!"Edit
Synopsis for "If This Be Juggernaut!"Edit
Excalibur, the Wrecking Crew, Code:Blue and Thor are all battling each other. Thor frees himself from Shadowcat's trap, and Lockheed discovers Ulik and the Enchantress on a nearby rooftop. They are forced to flee and the illusion around Thor disappears. Code:Blue captures Bulldozer, but the other three members of the Wrecking Crew get away. Thor agrees to show Excalibur where he left Juggernaut and transports them to the asteroid, where they are ambushed. The strange men take the unconscious captives back to their home planet to face their king – Juggernaut.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Thor Vol 1 428 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Thor series
- Images from Thor Vol 1 428
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Thor (Marvel Comics) at Wikipedia.org
- Thor at Marvel.com
- Thor site at Marvel.com
- The Immortal Thor of Asgard
- The Thor Message Board
|Like this? Let us know!|