- You said it yourself, Jormungand! The trouble with godhood is that it robs you of your finer judgment! And that is why we will never be the same. You are a mighty fighter, but in the end, you are only a selfish creature while heroes...heroes have an infinite capacity for stupidity! Thus are legends born!
- -- Thor
Appearing in "Mjolnir's Song"Edit
- Jormungand (Death)
Synopsis for "Mjolnir's Song"Edit
Thor and Jormungand battle as never before. Mighty and deathly blows they strike against each other. They clash one final time, striking with each of their unfettered might, creating like unto a new star. Jormungand lies dead, and Thor... his armor lies empty. Would you know more?
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Thor Vol 1 380 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Thor series
- Images from Thor Vol 1 380
- Reviews about Thor Vol 1 380
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Thor (Marvel Comics) at Wikipedia.org
- Thor at Marvel.com
- Thor site at Marvel.com
- The Immortal Thor of Asgard
- The Thor Message Board
|This is far and away, the single greatest comic ever written. Walt Simonson had a stellar run on Thor, but this issue is the pinnacle. With this book, Walt joins the bards and skalds of old, creating immortality for himself and his work.|