- THAT'S IT! This time I'm off the stuff for sure!!!
- -- Bum in an alley after seeing a Thunder Frog riding in a flying chariot pulled by two goats
Appearing in "Guess Who's Coming To Dinner, or, It's Not Easy Being Green"Edit
Synopsis for "Guess Who's Coming To Dinner, or, It's Not Easy Being Green"EditTo aid the frogs in Thor's battle with the rats, Thor leads the alligators to the surface. Back in Asgard, Loki is suspicious of the Thor that has appeared at the Althing, and follows him and Heimdall back to Heimdall's home. The alligators make short work of the rats, and in Asgard Loki discovers that the false Thor is really Harokin. As Thor leaves the frogs, Puddlegulp stops him and tells Thor is secret. Thor returns to the alley and lifts Mjolnir - transforming in a Thunder Frog.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Thor Vol 1 365 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Thor series
- Images from Thor Vol 1 365
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Thor (Marvel Comics) at Wikipedia.org
- Thor at Marvel.com
- Thor site at Marvel.com
- The Immortal Thor of Asgard
- The Thor Message Board
|Like this? Let us know!|