Appearing in "Midgard Aflame!"Edit
- Black Panther
- Silver Surfer
- Iron Man
- Doctor Strange
- General Sam Sawyer
- United States Army
- General Adams
- New York City
- Washington D.C.
- Arlington Bridge
- Loki's Firesword
- Iron Man Armor MK IV (Cameo)
- Silver Surfer's Surfboard (Cameo)
- Daredevil's Billy Club (Cameo)
- Cloak of Levitation (Cameo)
Synopsis for "Midgard Aflame!"Edit
Loki transports himself to Asgard. With Odin still missing the God of Mischeif quickly vanquishes the Vizier. Outside of Avengers Mansion, Thor rescues a small child from an oncoming truck. Thor has decided to gather the Avengers to help him battle Loki and his oncoming army. When Thor goes back to Avengers Mansion, he finds it encased in a force field. Similarly, all of the superheroes around the country, as well as the Baxter Building, are encased in smaller force fields. Thor is summoned to the Pentagon where he and the Army are on alert to repel Loki's forces. General Adams tells Thor that there are over 200 cubes across the country. Suddenly Loki's army comes pouring out on the Arlington Bridge. The two armies clash, but is evident that Loki's magic gives him an advantage. Thor and the US Army fall back in retreat. The Vizier arrives on Earth to tell Thor of the missing Odin. The All-Father will be unable to assist Thor in this war on Midgard. Somewhere in California, the All-Father Odin has taken a spell of forgetfulness to learn humility and is living on a peaceful country farmhouse. To be Continued...
- In this issue, Loki notes that he created the "Neanderthal" menace from Thor #231.
- This issue contains a letters page, The Hammer Strikes. Letters are published from Russell E. Burke, Glen Banks, Jim Winters, Scott Feuless, and Lee Cobb
- One of the superheroes captured by Loki appears to be Quicksilver.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Thor Vol 1 233 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Thor series
- Images from Thor Vol 1 233
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|