- You know well the litany of misfortunes that have befallen us of late, commencing with the murder of Balder, contrived by Loki, which triggered this bitter onslaught...this three-year Fimbul Winter which prophecy says precedes Ragnarok and Asgard's destruction...
- -- Idunn
Appearing in "Asgard, Part One"Edit
Beginning an epic adventure showcasing the God of Thunder as you've never seen him before! The vassals of Asgard are in armed revolt...Odin is missing...Balder is dead...and the entire continent is battered by a years-long winter. How can Thor put the empire back together – especially with his mighty hammer Mjolnir mysteriously denied him?
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Thor: For Asgard Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Thor: For Asgard series
- Images from Thor: For Asgard Vol 1 1
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|