After the death of Bill Foster during the Superhuman Civil War. A bitter Tom Foster promised to crack the Pym particles formula and avenge his uncle.
After the events of the World War Hulk, he was one of the heroes who offered to help in cleaning New York city. Because of his help in saving lifes, the Mighty Avengers decided not to arrest him even though he wasn't a registered hero.
Tom Foster reappeared in Simon Williams's Revengers, a group formed to destroy the Avengers, who they thought were responsables of the recent world catastrophies. First, they attacked the New Avengers in Avengers Mansion taking them by surprise and leaving them pummeled.
Later, they attacked Avenger's Tower and held a press conference, accusing the Avengers of keeping secrets and being above the law. The Avengers and the New Avengers teleported the Revengers away from the press and defeated them easily. Tom Foster was then taken to the Raft, and during his interrogation, he reassured his hate for the Avengers because of the death of his uncle.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Size Alteration: He deciphered the formula of Pym Particles, hence Goliath can increase his size, to a safe limit of 25 feet in height.
- Superhuman Strength: Goliath presumably gained superhuman strength, in proportion with his increased height.
- 11 Appearances of Thomas Foster (Earth-616)
- 3 Images featuring Thomas Foster (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Thomas Foster (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Thomas Foster (Earth-616)
- Fan-Art Gallery: Thomas Foster (Earth-616)
- Characters killed by Goliath
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|