Appearing in "What About Carrion?!"Edit
- Lou (Kingpin's Hireling) (Only appearance; dies)
- Anne-Marie Baker
- Professor Swann
- Ms. Bernhammer (Robbie's Lawyer)
- Professor Warren (Only in flashback)
- Gwen Stacy (Only in flashback)
- Gwen Stacy's Clone (Only in flashback)
- Spider-Clone (Ben Reilly) (Only in flashback)
- Carrion (Only in flashback)
- Anthony Serba (Mentioned)
- New York City
- Federal Court Building
- Spider-Man's Web-Shooters
- Miles Warren's Diary
Synopsis for "What About Carrion?!"Edit
Spider-Man finds Miles Warren's journal and learns the full truth about the supposed clones of himself and Gwen Stacy.
- This issue is reprinted in comics and books, see references for more info.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss The Spectacular Spider-Man Vol 1 149 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the The Spectacular Spider-Man series
- Images from The Spectacular Spider-Man Vol 1 149
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|