- Richard Parker (Apparent Death)
- Mary Parker (Apparent Death)
- Missy Kallenback
- Flash Thompson
- Helen Stacy
- Howard Stacy
- Simon Stacy
- Philip Stacy
- "The Man in Shadows"
- Norman Osborn (Mentioned)
The Amazing Spider-Man is the story of Peter Parker (Garfield), an outcast high schooler who was abandoned by his parents as a boy, leaving him to be raised by his Uncle Ben (Sheen) and Aunt May (Field). Like most teenagers, Peter is trying to figure out who he is and how he got to be the person he is today. Peter is also finding his way with his first high school crush, Gwen Stacy (Stone), and together, they struggle with love, commitment, and secrets. As Peter discovers a mysterious briefcase that belonged to his father, he begins a quest to understand his parents' disappearance - leading him directly to Oscorp and the lab of Dr. Curt Connors (Ifans), his father's former partner. As Spider-Man is set on a collision course with Connors' alter-ego, The Lizard, Peter will make life-altering choices to use his powers and shape his destiny to become a hero.
- Andrew Garfield as Peter Parker/Spider-Man
- Emma Stone as Gwen Stacy
- Rhys Ifans as Dr. Curt Connors
- Denis Leary as Captain Stacy
- Campbell Scott as Richard Parker
- Irrfan Khan as Dr. Ratha
- Martin Sheen as Ben Parker
- Sally Field as May Parker
- Julianne Nicholson as Mary Parker
- Chris Zylka as Flash Thompson
- Hannah Marks as Missy Kallenback
One of the world's most popular characters is back on the big screen as a new chapter in the Spider-Man legacy is revealed in The Amazing Spider-Man. Focusing on an untold story that tells a different side of the Peter Parker story, the new films stars Andrew Garfield, Emma Stone, Rhys Ifans, Denis Leary, Campbell Scott, Irrfan Khan, with Martin Sheen and Sally Field. The film is directed by Marc Webb from a screenplay written by James Vanderbilt, based on the Marvel Comic Book by Stan Lee and Steve Ditko. Laura Ziskin, Avi Arad, and Matt Tolmach are producing the film in association with Marvel Entertainment for Columbia Pictures, which opened in theaters everywhere in 2D and 3D on July 3, 2012.
- Due to disagreements on Spider-Man 4, Sam Raimi and Toby Miguire dropped out of the film. Sony had already made a back-up plan just in case this happened. James Vanderbilt wrote the reboot at the same time of Raimi's writing of Spider-Man 4.
- Brian Michael Bendis, author of 'Ultimate Spider-Man' had been asked to help write script of the movie, and was confirmed this through his twitter account.
- In June 2012, to promote the film, Marvel and Wal-Mart released a special preview pack consisting of a DVD with behind the scenes videos, trailers and movie clips, and a reprinting of Amazing Spider-Man #6, the first appearance of the mainstream Lizard.
- Characters from The Amazing Spider-Man (2012 film)
- Other things related to The Amazing Spider-Man (2012 film)
- Film Gallery: The Amazing Spider-Man (2012 film)
- Images from the film
Links and References
<videogallery id="0"> File:The Amazing Spider-Man (2012) - Theatrical Trailer for The Amazing Spider-Man|Trailer File:The_Amazing_Spider-Man_(2012)_-_Trailer_2_for_The_Amazing_Spider-Man|Trailer 2 File:The_Amazing_Spider-Man_(2012)_-_Interview_Andrew_Garfields_Fanboy_Plea|Andrew Garfield's Fanboy Plea File:The_Amazing_Spider-Man_(2012)_-_Interview_Andrew_Garfield_at_Comic-Con|Andrew Garfield Interview File:The_Amazing_Spider-Man_(2012)_-_Interview_Emma_Stone_at_Comic-Con|Emma Stone Interview File:The_Amazing_Spider-Man_(2012)_-_Interview_Rhys_Ifans_at_Comic-Con|Rhys Ifans Interview File:The_Amazing_Spider-Man_(2012)_-_Interview_Director_Marc_Webb_at_Comic-Con|Director Marc Webb Interview File:The_Amazing_Spider-Man_(2012)_-_Interview_Producers_Avi_Arad_and_Matthew_Tolmach_at_Comic-Con|Producers Interview File:The Amazing Spider-Man Official 4 Minute Preview HD Andrew Garfield, Emma Stone and Rhys Ifans|Preview </videogallery>