|First Appearance||Appearance of Death|
|Uncanny X-Men #232||Uncanny X-Men #234|
Temptress was one of a number of mutants infected by the Brood-hosting, Dallas paramedic, Harry Palmer. As part of Harry's group of Brood mutants, Temptress clashed with the X-Men, using her mind-controlling pheromones to enslave two of the X-Men, Rogue and Psylocke, until she was eventually killed by Wolverine, as he shook off the effects of having a Brood egg implanted in him.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Temptress had the mutant power to release pheromones that enabled her to enslave the wills of others. Some strong-willed individuals were able to resist the effects of her power, however.
- 3 Appearances of Temptress (Brood Mutants) (Earth-616)
- Media Temptress (Brood Mutants) (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Temptress (Brood Mutants) (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Temptress (Brood Mutants) (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Temptress (Brood Mutants) (Earth-616)
- Fan-Art Gallery: Temptress (Brood Mutants) (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|