I don't think the (Multiverse) part is necessary in this case.
- I still don't think Lore needs anything more to her name than 'Lore' unless there's another character that doesn't go by anything else...
- — Nathan (Peteparker) (Earth-1218) (talk • contribs • email) 22:32, July 21, 2010 (UTC)
- But, if there are other characters using the name Lore, even as an alias, shouldn't Lore be a disambig page? Why not just move her now to be safe? And so she doesn't stand out so much, and comes more in line with the Living Tribunal.
- --GrnMarvl14 23:06, July 21, 2010 (UTC)
- I thought the whole point was to leave them until we need a disambig. Since we haven't seen another Lore yet, it might be awhile.
- — Nathan (Peteparker) (Earth-1218) (talk • contribs • email) 17:56, August 7, 2010 (UTC)
- I thought we always went with something when it came to characters. Earth-whatever or Multiverse. I mean, why have Living Tribunal at Living Tribunal (Multiverse), then? Since there's only one in all the multiverse, like Lore, shouldn't they be treated the same?
- --GrnMarvl14 19:49, August 7, 2010 (UTC)
- Lately, I have been under the same impression as GrnMarvl14. --M1shawhan 01:19, August 8, 2010 (UTC)
- My opinion swings the other way, towards "Living Tribunal", but it sounds like I'm the minority. Moving the page.
- — Nathan (Peteparker) (Earth-1218) (talk • contribs • email) 22:35, September 12, 2010 (UTC)
Name, Pt. 2
To keep in line with the rest of the site, and our naming conventions, I think this page should be renamed as Lore (Multiverse), keeping in line with characters like the One-Above-All or Leonard Tippit. --Spencerz (talk) 22:31, April 4, 2013 (UTC)