21:06, 30 June 2009 (UTC)
The external link to Marvel Directory is no longer valid. JohnAlbertRigali 03:59, 23 Jul 2005 (Eastern Daylight Time)
Hey, I'm an editor from the DCDP who doesn't know anything about Marvel Comics. I think it would be useful if you guys had a list of Hulk-Related Comics somewhere, or at least somewhere more accessible if there is one, because I was trying to research something and I can't seem to find anything.
Billy 13:26, 24 June 2008 (UTC)
Look i'm just one guy but if ask me the real problem with the Hulk these days is Universal's live-action TV series from the 70's, it didn't stick to the comic-books which is why the hulk is so messed up. Everyone needs to stop focusing on that forget Universal Studios and do a relaunch.
Ash 18:00, 10 october 2012
look i'm trying to do is make the hulk a litter bit bigger and you ruined everything i'm just make the savage hulk 7'0"-8'0" and green scar 8'5" some reason think i'm disruptive
- That's what everyone's been trying to tell you. You can't just make people bigger or smaller because you think they should be bigger or smaller. People actually get these numbers from where they're actually written down in comics. They don't make them up. They're all official Marvel numbers, as read in the Official Marvel Handbooks, or other Marvel comics. I don't personally think you're being disruptive, but you are entering false information into character's pages, which is not good. FYI.
look I'm not being very disruptive I just not pleased about their information so i'm sorry okey and not false i just naid some changes that's all
- Yes, I'm afraid you're being quite disruptive. I'm trying to be civil about this, but you have had multiple editors, multiple times try to explain that you can't just alter accurate information just because you don't personally agree with it. The various height and weight stats, as has been explained to you over and over again, are taken from the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe or other similar Marvel titles containing bios on Marvel characters. It doesn't matter if you're not pleased with the information, it doesn't matter if anybody isn't pleased with them really. Take the Rhino for instance: If Marvel Comics lists him at 6'5" and 710 lbs, then that's what he's going to be listed as in his character bio on this site.Jack Hammer 00:32, 23 January 2009 (UTC)
well in the avengers and hulk handbook his height and weight as grey hulk and green scar his chandged to 6'10" and green scar's 8'5" and weighs 1,500 lbs
Is there a reason why we aren't putting down the fact that the Green Scar version of the Hulk is powerful enough to inadvertently split open planets?
- I think it's worth mentioning in the Strength section. You wanna put it in there? It'd probably be best if you could mention which comic you saw him doing it in (or talking about being able to).
- — Nathan (Peteparker) (Earth-1218) (talk • contribs • email) 20:54, 7 July 2009 (UTC)
It was in the end of WWH, issue #5. After he learns of Miek's betrayal, he gets so angry and overpowered that when he walks, he gets really close to cracking open the planet. He doesn't want to do this, so he lets himself get blasted by a bunch of satellite lasers.
Also, after the Red King tries to destroy planet Sakaar by messing with the Tectonic plates, the Green Scar is able to jump into the magma and physically fix the plates.
Green Scar strength
I added the part where Savage Hulk overpowered a 10x strength Thor with one hand, and how Scar is even stronger than that. That should pretty much satisfy my fellow Hulk fans that GS was the strongest Marvel character ever. The preceding unsigned comment was added by Rhyvurg (talk • contribs).
- Please keep in mind that 'strength' is completely subjective. Whoever is writing the characters and story at the time can make anything happen that they want to. Terms like 'seems to be' and 'indicates' should be used whenever possible, since opinion based on one fight's outcome is hardly concrete fact.
- — Nathan (Peteparker) (Earth-1218) (talk • contribs • email) 14:34, 20 July 2009 (UTC)
- I'm moving this here for the moment because the page is becoming very large and my browser can't seem to handle it all.
No ideaSith my ride's Return 17:27, November 27, 2009 (UTC)
Well should it be moved to the actual article because I'll do it.Sorciri 17:45, November 27, 2009 (UTC)Sorciri
Okay but why is it here?Sorciri 11:26, November 28, 2009 (UTC)Sorciri
you wouldn't like me when I'm...
People have been messing with the quote for the past few weeks. Can someone PLEASE provide a reference so that the quote will stand and we can move on to more important thing? (Personally, I'm not even sure if it ever appears in the comics, but I'm no Hulk-specialist. I just have this feeling that it's a case like "Beam me up, Scotty", which was never said once in the Star Trek series...)--edkaufman 13:58, May 17, 2010 (UTC)
Do you think you could add info about the original Hulk. He was created back in the 60's. It was from the comic Journey Into Mystery #62. Jack Kirby, Steve Ditko, and Dick Ayers all did art for the comic and Stan Lee wrote it.
what does this mean?
Banner sent Rick out to hole up during an air strike. Leader teleported Hulk away seeking to form an alliance with him. "Hole Up"?--Savageland 09:34, May 16, 2011 (UTC)
After Fear Itself, Hulk and Bruce Banner were separated (again), so wouldn't be correct to change the main image of this character and create a new article for Hulk?
ADour 20:35, December 14, 2011 (UTC)ADour
I know this takes place in the incredible Hulk #1, but where does that leave the gargoyle part of the story? I know its probely a remake, but scince i saw it in the WWH Red Hulk novel im sure its canon. But i just dont know how to fit it in.
--Magnus 17:09, February 11, 2012 (UTC)
Hulk and Bruce Banner clone
Since it was revealed that Doctor Doom put the "Banner-part" of Hulk's brain into a clone of Bruce Banner, shouldn't the clone have a page of its own? Like "Robert Bruce Banner (Clone) (Earth-616)"? KalKent 22:11, May 10, 2012 (UTC)
Can we please settle on a main page image?? cuz this getting nowhere and I don't have time for edit war or 'my image is better than yours'. The Silvestri cover of Hulk looks fine and provide a good representation of the character instead of having comic book panel of Hulk with a visible Captain America so if anyone has more suggetion for another image can please post them here and stop this?? 01:14, September 13, 2012 (UTC)
Probably not much sense in worrying too much about it now, it'll likely be updated to the "Indestructible Hulk" look when Marvel Now takes off anyway Andy Nominus (talk) 01:38, September 13, 2012 (UTC)
Can someone please get rid of all the files with That Stupid Bill Bixby TV Series!, that series is a Historic Mistake that never should have exsisted in the first place.
That version shouldn't count because it was created by Universal Studios, and it was completely different from the true version from Marvel Comics, bottom line if it dosen't stay true to the original version then it's not relevant, and shouldn't have anything to do with any part of Marvel.
It's trash and an insult to the the true version as well as comic-books everywhere, just throw it away and forget about it because it's done nothing but stand in the way of real version and everything it stands for.
You want Hulk TV, just focus on the Cartoon versions because they follow the comics simple as that, you don't need anymore.
Long story short, NO MORE DAVID BANNER IT'S BRUCE BANNER AND ONLY BRUCE BANNER never forget that.
And if I did become an official at Marvel and did what you say, yes people would hate me for it.
But at least it would finally do right by the true version of Bruce Banner for a change, and all the other versions which follow him.
Because Universal's version dosen't.
How would you like it if came up with great idea like that which you worked hard on, only to have it completely altered in a way you didn't intend, because a studio felt it would be better for the sake of showbizz, it's not right or honorable.
There will come a time when things like that have to change, because they seriously need to.
That's all I'm saying.
Ash 14:47, November 7, 2012 (UTC)
guilt hulk and devil hulk