Couldn't it be easier for the page to simply be called "Broo (Earth-616)"? I'd like to think so. --Johnnybravo44 01:57, December 23, 2011 (UTC)
- I thought his name was Broodling, Son of Brood. Leowilk 16:26, January 13, 2012 (UTC)
- I agree with Leowilk. I believe his name is "Broodling", and "Broo" is just a shorten version/nickname like Roxy for Roxanne or Bobby for Robert. Either way, the page should probably move.
- --Gipdac 17:36, January 14, 2012 (UTC)
- Broodling isn't a name, it's something like a synonym for "child". He didn't have a name, until he met Idie, who named him Broo (apparently the Brood representatives don't have names in general). --Harasar 16:50, January 24, 2012 (UTC)
- Soo... what's the name..? --Johnnybravo44 03:52, April 18, 2012 (UTC)
- Broo Andy Nominus 20:05, April 18, 2012 (UTC)
- I think Broo makes the most sense, in accordance with what Harasar said. I'll get around to moving the page in a week or so. --Johnnybravo44 21:12, April 28, 2012 (UTC)