Appearing in "In Mortal Combat with Captain America!"Edit
Synopsis for "In Mortal Combat with Captain America!"Edit
While testing out his underwater devices, Kraven the Hunter and the Chameleon smuggle themselves back into the country. Iron Man spots and captures Kraven, however Chameleon doesn't get spotted and so he decides to get revenge on Iron Man for capturing Kraven.
Disguising himself as Captain America, the Chameleon goes to Stark Industries and tells Iron Man that the Chameleon had attacked him and took his place hoping to destroy the Avengers. Going to Avengers Mansion, Iron Man battles the real Captain America believing him to be the impostor. When the battle takes them back to Stark Industries, and Cap saves Happy's life, Iron Man realizes that he's been duped.
Cap and Iron Man work together to capture the Chameleon but he is captured by Giant-Man and the Wasp.
Appearing in "The Runner!"Edit
- Appearances not yet listed
Synopsis for "The Runner!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
Appearing in "The Watcher Must Die!"Edit
- Sector 14X
Synopsis for "The Watcher Must Die!"Edit
An alien warlord attacks the Watcher, and is instantly destroyed by accelerated aging.
- "The Watcher Must Die" is reprinted in Marvel's Greatest Comics #24
- This issue is reprinted in other comics and books, see references for more info.
- Captain America moves into this title and never moves out. He will become the star of the series when "Tales of Suspense" becomes "Captain America" in Captain America #100. Don't feel sorry for Iron Man, he gets his own series in Iron Man #1. Both heroes will continue to have long running series for decades in their own respective titles.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Tales of Suspense Vol 1 58 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Tales of Suspense series
- Iron Man and Captain America's appearances in Amazing Spider-Man Annual #1 occur between the events depicted in this story.
- Kraven the Hunter last appeared in Amazing Spider-Man #15; He appears next in Amazing Spider-Man Annual #1.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|