- Go back to your people, Bill. Without you and my friends on Midgard, there would be no one left to tell the tales of our deeds. Go with my love and blessing. Go now and honor us with memory.
- -- Thor
Appearing in "Stormbreaker: The Saga of Beta Ray Bill"Edit
- Rogotta (First appearance)
- Alpha Ray (First appearance)
Synopsis for "Stormbreaker: The Saga of Beta Ray Bill"Edit
In the High Council Chambers on New Korbin, Rogotta is calling for the denouncement of Beta Ray Bill, and the re-activation of Alpha Ray. He feels that Beta Ray Bill will not protect them from Ashta, but Alpha Ray can. But before a decision can be made, the word has come, Ashta is upon them. In Asgard, Beta Ray Bill is fighting alongside Sif and Volstagg, when he sees them both fall (see Thor #85). Thor then transports Bill away, so that someone will remember the Asgardians that their bravery. The Korbinites send their ships to try to stop Ashta, to no avail, so they no longer have a choice but to release Alpha Ray. Beta Ray Bill arrives and engages Ashta, but is attacked by Alpha Ray. Ashta then blasts them both, sending them crashing to the planets surface. Enraged, Bill renews his attack and recognizes Ashta as being really Galactus. Annoyed, Galactus calls forth his newest herald, Stardust, to deal with the nuisance. While they battle, Galactus swats Bill and leaves him floating helpless and unconscious while he devours New Korbin.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Stormbreaker: The Saga of Beta Ray Bill Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Stormbreaker: The Saga of Beta Ray Bill series
- Images from Stormbreaker: The Saga of Beta Ray Bill Vol 1 1
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|