- I'm deactivating the Super-Soldier Serum inside you and bringing you down to size, Commander... How do you like it?
- -- Machinesmith
Appearing in the 1st StoryEdit
- Captain/"Commander" Steve Rogers/Captain America (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Jacob Erskine (Death)
- Agent 13 (Sharon Carter)
- Anita Erskine (Robot)
- Cynthia Glass (Only in flashback)
- Captain America's Shield (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for the 1st StoryEdit
In his last breath, Erskine begged for Steve to protect his wife Anita. Steve then escaped as Nextin security guards rushed towards the disturbance. He then went to the sniper's position, only to find a rifle connected to a laptop. He went on to interrogating several criminals of Madripoor, but he found no clue about the attacker's identity. Steve went to one of Wolverine's refuges and contacted Sharon Carter, asking her to investigate about Myron Smith, Nexton's security chief. As he continued his search, Steve thought of how Anita, Erskine's wife, resembled Cynthia Glass, a Nazi spy he fell in love with. Glass died disobeying her superiors and protecting Steve from the Nazis. Steve followed Anita and Smith and tracked them down to Nextin's summer retreat. He met Anita, who claimed to somehow know Steve. Scared, Anita ran and Steve followed her. While he followed Anita, Steve then received a call from Sharon, who said that all records about Smith are false. One year ago, Myron Smith did not exist, up until Erskine changed his name and got married. Steve found Anita and Smith alone in an office. Then, Anita and Smith ware revealed to be robots created by Machinesmith. Steve challenged Machinesmith to fight, but Machinesmith sealed him in the room and deactivated the Super Soldier serum within him.
- This story is reprinted in Steve Rogers: Super Soldier trade paperback.
- Steve Rogers’s past and present collide as he digs deeper into the mysteries at the center of a global conspiracy and comes face-to-face with the first woman he ever loved. All this, and the secret manipulator behind the scenes twists his knife in Steve's back with an ending that will leave readers stunned! From the pen and pencil of Ed Brubaker and Dale Eaglesham.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Steve Rogers: Super Soldier Vol 1 2 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Steve Rogers: Super Soldier series
- Images from Steve Rogers: Super Soldier Vol 1 2
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|