Stan Lee and his then comic collaborator Jack Kirby originally had an agreement with the Fantastic Four that the team would share their adventures with them so that Lee and Kirby could publish factual accounts in their comics.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
PowersSensationalisim, Self-Promotion, as well espousing the greatness of Marvel Comics and the Marvel Universe.
Stan is a talented scripter and editor, and can account surprisingly well for himself in a physical confrontation.
- Stan possesses a mastery of vocabulary and alliteration that borders on the super-human .
- Lee's role in the Marvel Universe is often a benevolent or humorous one.
- This Stan Lee served in the European Theatre during World War II. Our reality's Stan Lee served stateside. 
- Fantastic Four #10 - First Appearance.
- 50 Appearances of Stan Lee (Earth-616)
- 3 Images featuring Stan Lee (Earth-616)
- 4 Quotations by or about Stan Lee (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Stan Lee (Earth-616)
- Fan-Art Gallery: Stan Lee (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|