Appearing in "Enter the Brute!"Edit
- Earth-751263 (Reality)
Synopsis for "Enter the Brute!"Edit
This issue starts with Peter Parker who just got a new job as the main photographer in the Daily Byte, a parallel version of the Daily Bugle. His boss wants new pictures that don't have any connection with Spider-Man, so he sends Peter to hang with a rich snob called Reed Richards.
Peter's mission is to take picture of the Counter-Earth's Reed Richards party on the rooftop, during the party Spider-Man encounters the Brute, Reed's mutant form that attacks everyone on the rooftop, Spider-Man beats him and learns all about the parallel Reed Richards.
- Mr. Mineo, Peter's boss is a parallel version of J. Jonah Jameson.
- The Brute is actually a mutant result of one of Reed's experiments to get closer to the Beastials.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Spider-Man Unlimited Vol 2 3 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Spider-Man Unlimited series
- Images from Spider-Man Unlimited Vol 2 3
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks