- It wasn't dogs that tore Ben Parker to pieces. It wasn't dogs.
- -- Ben Urich
Appearing in "Spider-Man: Noir"Edit
- The Spider-Man (Peter Parker) (First appearance)
- J. Jonah Jameson (First appearance)
- May Parker (First appearance)
- Ben Urich (First appearance)
- Felicia Hardy (First appearance)
- Ben Parker (Appears in flashback and main story)
- The Goblin (First appearance)
- The Goblin's Enforcers (First appearance)
- Jameson's Secretary (Unnamed) (First appearance)
- NYC Police
- Jimmy Stryder (First appearance) (Mayor of NYC)
- Chief Detective Rian from the NYC Vice Squad
- Emilio Alcunzo (First appearance) (Brothel Owner)
- Adolfus Crane (First appearance) (Sweat Shop Industrialist)
With great power, there must also come great responsibility — and when those in power abuse it, it’s the people’s responsibility to remove them. The year is 1933, and New York City is not-so-secretly run by corrupt politicians, crooked cops, big businesses…and suave gangland bosses like New York’s worst, the Goblin. But when a fateful spider-bite gives the young rabble-rouser Peter Parker the power to fight the mobster who killed his Uncle Ben, will even that be enough? It’s a tangled web of Great Depression pulp, with familiar faces like you’ve never seen them before! By “Hardboiled” David Hine, Fabrice “The Spider” Sapolsky and Carmine “Carbine” Di Giandomenico!
- In the Noir universe it is the year 1933.
- The cover states one date, but the Indicia states another
Spider-Man Noir appeared in the video game Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions.
- Christopher Daniel Barnes voiced Spider-Man Noir as well as Spider-Man (the 1994 TV Series)
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Spider-Man Noir Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Spider-Man Noir series
- Images from Spider-Man Noir Vol 1 1
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|