[[Category:Week Error: Invalid time., Error: Invalid time.]][[Category:]]
- It wasn't dogs that tore Ben Parker to pieces. It wasn't dogs.
- -- Ben Urich
This comic will be released on Error: Invalid time..
With great power, there must also come great responsibility — and when those in power abuse it, it’s the people’s responsibility to remove them. The year is 1933, and New York City is not-so-secretly run by corrupt politicians, crooked cops, big businesses…and suave gangland bosses like New York’s worst, the Goblin. But when a fateful spider-bite gives the young rabble-rouser Peter Parker the power to fight the mobster who killed his Uncle Ben, will even that be enough? It’s a tangled web of Great Depression pulp, with familiar faces like you’ve never seen them before! By “Hardboiled” David Hine, Fabrice “The Spider” Sapolsky and Carmine “Carbine” Di Giandomenico!
- In the Noir universe it is the year 1933.
- The cover states one date, but the Indicia states another
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Spider-Man Noir Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Spider-Man Noir series
- Images from Spider-Man Noir Vol 1 1
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|