Appearing in "Maximum Clonage (Part 1) - ...And the Jackal Cries, 'Death!'"Edit
- Scarlet Spider (Ben Reilly) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Aunt May (Only in flashback)
- Mary Jane Watson-Parker (Appears in flashback and main story)
- New Warriors
- Punisher (Frank Castle)
- Jackal (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Kaine (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Richard Parker (Simulcrum) (Only in flashback)
- Mary Parker (Simulcrum) (Only in flashback)
- Doctor Octopus (Only in flashback)
- Stunner (Only in flashback)
- Springville (First appearance)
- New York City
- Spider-Man's Web-Shooters
- Scarlet Spider's Web-Shooters
- Torpedo Armor
- Doctor Octopus' Tentacles (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "Maximum Clonage (Part 1) - ...And the Jackal Cries, 'Death!'"Edit
The Jackal mass produces his Carrion virus and provides a costume to his colleague, the killing machine Parker clone now called Spidercide (PPSSM #226, '95). Spidercide releases the virus in Springville, Pennsylvania apparently killing everyone in town. One man, however, awakens in an alley. Meanwhile, having run from MJ after the genetic test results, Peter agonizes over being the clone. Unable to find Peter. Ben stops at the Parkers' brownstone where MJ accuses him of wanting to take his life back. Ben tells her he wants to help. In Springville. the disease control officials find the survivor whom Walter Rosen sends the New Warriors to investigate. Kaine has another vision of MJ apparently dead, prompting him to escape. The virus survivor also escapes. Spidercide, the New Warriors, and Scarlet Spider converge on Springville with Scarlet spying the survivor exhibiting morphing powers. The Warriors mistake Scarlet for Spidercide and attack him. While they battle, Spidercide assaults the survivor but tosses him in the air when the Warriors converge on him. The survivor sprouts wings but the Warriors subdue him while Ben takes on Spidercide who flees. Meanwhile, the Jackal confronts Spider-Man at the Empire State Building. The survivor is placed on a helicopter bound for Project Pegasus but a disguised Spidercide is at the controls. In New York, the Jackal downs the demoralized Spidey and offers his hand and a partnership. Feeling that, as a clone, he is nothing, Spidey takes Jackal's hand.
- This issue is reprinted in comics and books, see references for more info.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Spider-Man: Maximum Clonage Vol 1 Alpha on the forums
- Images from Spider-Man: Maximum Clonage Vol 1 Alpha
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|