Appearing in "Spider-Man: Breakout part 1 of 5"Edit
- Crossfire's Crew
- Captain America (Steve Rogers)
- Rozalyn Backus (First appearance)
- Grey Gargoyle
- Stilt-Man (Wilbur Day)
Synopsis for "Spider-Man: Breakout part 1 of 5"Edit
At the Vault certain villains with similar powers have formed alliances.When the U-Foes have planned an escape, Vector had put his trust in Crossfire who double crosses him.
Later following the events of the New Avengers when Electro caused a diversion at The Raft on Rykers Island, allowing many Supervillains to escape, The U-Foes and Crossfire's Crew split from the rest and follow the trail of the same person who double-crossed them. Spider-Man gets caught in between the feuding villains.
- Executive Editor: Axel Alonso
- Publisher: Dan Buckley
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Spider-Man: Breakout Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Spider-Man: Breakout series
- Images from Spider-Man: Breakout Vol 1 1
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|