It was later used by Kaine, to defeat Spider-Queen. The costume's new color was a consequence of the suit being locked in that design, which was made on purpose by Madame Web, who wanted it changed for what the Scarlet Spider (Ben Reilly) meant in Kaine's past.
Originally Kaine could not make the suit change colors until he thought hard enough to change it back to its original colors.
- Omni-harmonic mesh provides cloaking and sound cancelling abilities.
- Comes equipped with Anti-Metal Spider tracers.
- The suit can mend itself.
- The suit is fireproof due to being made of Unstable Molecules.
Alternate Reality Versions
|On Earth-94, The Spidey Stealth Suit of Earth-94 was created by Ben Reilly.||Scarlet Spiders #1|
|On Earth-TRN383, the suit was somehow stuck on sonic mode because it's latest owner was not Peter Parker, but rather his clone Kaine.||Spider-Man Unlimited|
- It is suggested that the suit needs to be charged in order to utilize both the stealth and anti-sound functions.
- No trivia.
- Appearances of Spider-Man's Stealth Suit
- Media Spider-Man's Stealth Suit was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Spider-Man's Stealth Suit
- Item Gallery: Spider-Man's Stealth Suit
- Fan-Art Gallery: Spider-Man's Stealth Suit
Links and References