It was later used by Kaine, to defeat Spider-Queen. The costume's new color was a consequence of the suit being locked in that design, which was made on purpose by Madame Web, who wanted it changed for what the Scarlet Spider (Ben Reilly) meant in Kaine's past.
Originally Kaine could not make the suit change colors until he thought hard enough to change it back to its original colors.
- Omni-harmonic mesh provides cloaking and sound cancelling abilities.
- Comes equipped with Anti-Metal Spider tracers.
- The suit can mend itself.
- The suit is fireproof due to being made of Unstable Molecules.
- It is suggested that the suit needs to be charged in order to utilize both the stealth and anti-sound functions.
- No trivia.
- Appearances of Spider-Man's Stealth Suit
- Images featuring Spider-Man's Stealth Suit
- Item Gallery: Spider-Man's Stealth Suit
- Fan-Art Gallery: Spider-Man's Stealth Suit
Links and References