When Doctor Octopus started his last master plan before dying, Spider-Man knew he would have to use it to stop Octopus' attempt to speed up the Greenhouse effect.
Amongst its various functions to battle the Sinister Six, some of them have been revealed during his journey, including:
- Customized Echolocator: Designed to detect Chameleon's espescific voice and heartbeat in order to easily detect him in disguise. Peter claims that it is based on Daredevil's own echolocation ability.
- Holographic Visor: Designed to nullify Mysterio`s holograms and illusions. Spider-Man used it to let Hawkeye know he indeed caught Mysterio with his arrow when the villain attempted to fool him.
- OctoHelmet: Used by Doctor Octopus when he attempted to control the city of New York and to manage his automtized Octo-Bots. Spider-Man previously used this helmet during the Spider-Island infestation.
- Electro-proof function: The suit is capable of repelling Electro and turn him back to his human state from his electric one.
- "Queen bee" sand grain detector: Being only one grain of sand in Sandman's body responsible of changing his form and regrouping the others, Spider-Man managed to work on a brain waves detector to find out it and keep its track, being able to send it different patterns to change Marko's form against his will.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Appearances of Spider-Man's Anti-Sinister Six Suit
- Images featuring Spider-Man's Anti-Sinister Six Suit
- Item Gallery: Spider-Man's Anti-Sinister Six Suit
- Fan-Art Gallery: Spider-Man's Anti-Sinister Six Suit
Links and References