- Enhanced Durability: Appears to be able to withstand a direct impact from a grenade launcher without any obvious harm coming to the wearer. It is also fully capable of deflecting bullets, though Spider-Man expressed discomfort in being hit.
- Built-in Web-Shooters: This suit comes with built-in web-shooters that fires webbing from the forearm instead of the wrist.
- Magnetic Webbing: The suit is equipped with magnetic webbing which blocks out all radio frequencies, or at least severely interferes with them.
Alternate Reality Versions
|On Earth-30847, Spider-Armor MK II is one of the costumes of Spider-Man.||Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds|
|On Earth-TRN498, Sometime after creating the second Spider-Armor, Spider-Man was recruited by the S.H.I.E.L.D. of Earth-TRN461 to defeat a team of Sinister Sixers from across the Multiverse.||Spider-Man Unlimited (video game)|
- The Armor does not slow him down like it did like the original one did. This suit allows him to keep his full speed.
- No trivia.
- 5 Appearances of Spider-Armor MK II
- Media Spider-Armor MK II was Mentioned in
- 10 Images featuring Spider-Armor MK II
- Item Gallery: Spider-Armor MK II
- Fan-Art Gallery: Spider-Armor MK II
Links and References