One of six Infinity Gems that grant its user control over reality. According to the most commonly accepted origin story the six gems were once part of an all-powerful being who committed suicide out of loneliness. Its power survived and manifested as six gems.
- The Soul Gem is sentient; it has a desire to collect souls
- The gem can attack another's soul in various ways
- The gem can reveal information by peering into another's soul or using the 'Cold Light of Truth'
- The gem can trap souls inside itself in an idyllic world.
- The gem's wielder can access the memories and skills of those imprisoned within Soul World
- The gem can revert beings to their natural state.
- The gem protects its wielder from soul-based attacks.
- The gem can disrupt the anima of a soul with a karmic blast rendering the target temporarily unconscious. Certain beings are immune to this attack.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- 167 Appearances of Soul Gem
- 14 Images featuring Soul Gem
- Item Gallery: Soul Gem
- Fan-Art Gallery: Soul Gem
Links and References