Siri, however, was killed in the attempt.
Afterwards, Elektra killed two other Skrulls sent to kill her, only to be defeated and replaced by Pagon
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Skrull Shape-Shifting: Like other Skrulls, is a shape-shifter. They can mentally cause the unstable molecules that comprise his or her body to become pliant, enabling him or her to assume other forms through muscular expansion and contraction. Once a new shape has been assumed, it takes a conscious act of will to assume another form or revert to natural. Hence, Skrulls do not spontaneously lose their assumed form when asleep or unconscious. Skrulls in altered form will, however, revert to their original forms at the moment of death.
Super Skrull Engineering
- Elektra: Elektra's Martial Arts and Weapon Mastery.
- Ghost Rider: Ghost Rider's Hellfire Manipulation.
- Skrull Military Training: is a trained Skrull soldier.
- Skrull Shape-Shifting: Skrulls only take on the appearance of an object or person and none of that object or person’s characteristics. There is a limit to the size of the object or person a Skrull can imitate. The average Skrull cannot distend his or her mass any more than 1.5 times as large a volume as his or her original volume, nor can he or she contract his or her mass any more than 0.75 a volume as his or her original.
- Skrull-Military Uniform: wears a Skrull-military uniform, which alters as he changes shape and size.
- Skrull-Military Transport: will frequently use the advanced warp-drive starships of the Skrull-military.
- Twin Sais
- Skrull-Military Weaponry: will frequently use the ranged energy-weaponry of the Skrull-military.
Siri was considered to be the Elektra imposter until Mighty Avengers #16, which shows the real Elektra killing an imposter wearing a black costume as well as two other Skrull agents - disguised as Daredevil and Wolverine, respectively - only to be defeated by a fourth Skrull, Pagon
- 5 Appearances of Siri (Earth-616)
- 7 Images featuring Siri (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Siri (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Siri (Earth-616)
- Fan-Art Gallery: Siri (Earth-616)
- Characters killed by Elektra
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|