Appearing in "The Big Reveal"Edit
- Colonel John Jameson
- Daily Bugle
- Living Tribunal (Voice only) (Identity unrevealed)
- Uatu the Watcher (Mentioned)
- Starfox (Eros) (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker) (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Iron Man (Tony Stark) (Mentioned)
- President (Mentioned)
- Wasp (Janet van Dyne) (Cameo)
- Doc Samson (Cameo)
- Southpaw (Sasha Martin) (Cameo)
- Mad Thinker's robot head (Cameo)
- Morris Walters (Cameo)
- Two-Gun Kid (Matt Hawk) (Cameo)
- MNN female TV News Reporter
- "Elvis Presley"
- Green Cross (Mentioned)
- Gary Swanson
- Hulk (Bruce Banner) (Mentioned)
- Tito, Velvet Morgue owner
- Charlene, longtime patron
- Nevada (Mentioned)
- Las Vegas
- Chapel of Love
- Greenwich Village
- Bleeker Street
- The Velvet Morgue
- Bleeker Street
- Southpaw's Gauntlet (Cameo)
- E.V.A. (Extreme Vertical Assault) Interceptor
Synopsis for "The Big Reveal"Edit
In the midst of super-hero Civil War, She-Hulk (Jen Walters) and John Jameson get quicky married in Las Vegas. Later, Spider-Slayer-ific hilarity ensues when Shulkie has her first awkwardly confrontational dinner with the in-laws.
Appearing in "My Dinner With Jonah"Edit
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker) (Dream)
- Two "Hulked-Out" Jameson-Walters's grandchildren (1 Boy, 1 Girl) (Dream)
- Tony Stark (Mentioned)
- Jameson house
- Space capsule (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "My Dinner With Jonah"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- No special notes.
- Read SHE-HULK #8 yet? Bet you didn’t see THAT coming, didja? Wild, huh?
- Spiraling out of the end of last issue’s CIVIL WAR crossover, She-Hulk’s life will NEVER be the same again!
- Sure, OTHER books SAY that all the time. But when have WE ever said it over in the SHE-HULK book? Really. Trust us, WE’RE good for it.
- So... After She-Hulk and SPOILER went and SPOILERED, it’s time to deal with the fall out! And that leads to a SPOILER with SPOILER!!!
- Miss this one, and you’ll be kicking yourself in the CENSORED for months!
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss She-Hulk Vol 2 9 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the She-Hulk series
- Images from She-Hulk Vol 2 9
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|