Appearing in "New Kid In Town"Edit
- Great Gambonnos (Ernesto & Luigi)
- Ringmaster (Maynard Tiboldt) (Mentioned)
- Bushwhacker (Carl Burbank)
- Mr. Mobius
- Nancy Carter (Mentioned)
- "Boom Boom" Brown (Mentioned)
- Thunder (Mentioned)
- Dr. Wu (Mentioned)
- Fantastic Four (Mentioned)
- Mr. Fantastic (Reed Richards) (Mentioned)
- Doc Samson (Cameo)
- Tony Stark (Mentioned)
- Hawkeye (Clint Barton) (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Bobbi Morse (Mentioned)
- Excelsior apartments
- Atlas tower
- Time Variance Authority offices
- Timely Plaza
- Avengers Mansion (Mentioned)
- Maria Stark Foundation
- Matt's colts
- Clint's flying motor
- Hey there, buckaroos! Time to say “Howdy” to the newest member of She-Hulk’s law firm, Matthew Hawk, the legendary Two-Gun Kid!
- He’s back in the present and barred from ever returning to his own time. So, can this lawyer from the Wild West find a place for himself in the courts of today?
- All that, and She-Hulk’s got herself a new client—a former Avenger who’s in a world of trouble…
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss She-Hulk Vol 2 5 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the She-Hulk series
- Images from She-Hulk Vol 2 5
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|