|Affiliation||Marvel Zombies; Formerly SHIELD Resistance|
|Base Of Operations||New York, New York|
|Weight||minus any missing flesh|
|Unusual Features||Putrified/Decaying flesh|
|Origin||Shang was raised to become a deadly assassin by his father, the immortal crimelord and sorcerer Fu Manchu.|
|Creators||Mark Millar, Greg Land|
Little is detailed about Shang-Chi’s life before the zombie plague arrived on Earth-2149, however it can be presumed that it followed much the same path as Shang-Chi (Earth-616).
Presumably, Shang-Chi receives a call from Nick Fury to join the resistance aboard the S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier, and leaves to join them.
With the extremely varied bunch all assembled on the Helicarrier, Nick explains how serious he believes the situation to be; that it is the end of the world. He also explains that whatever the histories of those assembled, they are all on the same side.
It can also be assumed that he was part of the team sent back down to the surface to battle the zombies, unsuccessfully, it would seem as when Beast and Reed Richards find a sizeable stash of meat in Latveria and the surrounding area, a zombified Shang-Chi and a huge horde zombies head off to lay siege to Castle Doomstadt.
Unable to gain access to the fortress, presumably, Shang-Chi gets held up by the risen Deadite Legion, and at some point returns to New York, where he can be seen being hit by a large piece of debris from the ruins of the Baxter Building, which is being magnetically thrown by Magneto, as the Master of Magnetism tries to escape to Asteroid M.
Though he isn’t seen again it can be assumed that he died, either from being cooked by the Power Cosmic Marvel Zombies or indeed by the debris itself.
Shang Chi had no powers but through martial arts he had incredible control of his chi and body.
Shang Chi mastered various martial arts, primarily focusing on the Chinese kung-fu styles. He was one of the greatest martial artists in the world. He was also an avid studier of Oriental philosophy and fishing.
Shang-Chi possessed the strength level of a man his age, size and weight who engages in intensive regular exercise.
- The character of Shang-Chi was created by writers Steve Englehart, Al Milgrom and Jim Starlin.
- The reality Earth-2149 was created by Mark Millar, and Greg Land in ”Ultimate Fantastic Four: Crossover”.
- The zombified Shang-Chi was first depicted in Marvel Zombies by Robert Kirkman, and Sean Phillips.
- 5 Appearances of Shang-Chi (Earth-2149)
- Media Shang-Chi (Earth-2149) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Shang-Chi (Earth-2149)
- Quotations by or about Shang-Chi (Earth-2149)
- Character Gallery: Shang-Chi (Earth-2149)
- Fan-Art Gallery: Shang-Chi (Earth-2149)
- Shang-Chi at Wikipedia
- Shang-Chi at the Marvel Directory
- Shang-Chi at the Marvel Universe
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|