|Real Name||Sebastian Shaw|
|Affiliation||Red Guard (S.H.I.E.L.D.)|
|Identity||No Dual Identity|
|Occupation||Former CEO and Principal shareholder of Shaw Industries, Director of SHIELD|
|Place of Birth||Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania|
|Creators||Daniel Way, Javier Saltares|
Sebastian Shaw, the CEO and principal shareholder of Shaw Industries, was responsible for much of the technology used in the designs of the Sentinel technology. When he discovered he was a mutant, he shut the program down, but by then, it was too late. The technology was already available and the hunt for mutant was on.
At this time, Magneto rose to prominence. Shaw joined Magneto in his quest to end humankind's mutant oppression and helped to sabotage many of the Sentinels due to his knowledge of the technology.
After Magneto's triumph over humankind, he placed Shaw in charge of S.H.I.E.L.D. and retooled the Sentinel program to protect mutants. Shaw is currently the Director of S.H.I.E.L.D. and seems more dedicated than ever to preventing a recent human uprising, led by his human predecessor, Nick Fury, from becoming more widespread.
- 9 Appearances of Sebastian Shaw (Earth-58163)
- Media Sebastian Shaw (Earth-58163) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Sebastian Shaw (Earth-58163)
- 1 Quotations by or about Sebastian Shaw (Earth-58163)
- Character Gallery: Sebastian Shaw (Earth-58163)
- Fan-Art Gallery: Sebastian Shaw (Earth-58163)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|