Appearing in "Savage (Part 1)"Edit
- Shanna (Appears in flashback and main story)
- S.H.I.E.L.D. (Appears in flashback and main story)
Synopsis for "Savage (Part 1)"Edit
Wolverine awakens to find himself on a mysterious island in the inland sea of Savage Land. He is suddenly attacked by a Velociraptor and manages to easily slay it. While trying to find his way back to civilization, he stumbles upon some Neanderthals carrying a S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent and begins to fight them. During the fight, he has an encounter with Shanna the She-Devil who accidentally wounds Wolverine. Shanna states to Wolverine that she was with a bunch of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents investigating a Cthulhu-like device until their airplane went down on the mysterious island.
- No special notes.
- Wolverine awakes to find himself transported to the Savage Land and labeled public enemy number one! With no memory of how he got there, and Shanna the She-Devil his only ally, Logan must unravel the mystery that slumbers at the heart of the Savage Land before it finds a way to kill him first. This January, Wolverine is all brawls, babes, and brachiosaurs, and you'll never see the end -- or the future of the Marvel Universe -- NOW!
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Savage Wolverine Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Images from Savage Wolverine Vol 1 1
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|