|Base Of Operations||Hades, Nowhere|
|Occupation||Lord of Evil|
|Unusual Features||Red skin, horns, prehensile tail|
|Marvel Mystery Comics #34|
The possibly imaginary realm of Nowhere has its own underworld called Hades which is fashioned after many of the Hell Realms and neither dimensions connected to Earth. This version of Hades is ruled by its own version of Satan. He rules over Hades but apparently only punishes those who are truly bad or evil. When his realm was visited by Jimmy Jupiter who was trying to find a route to China, Satan allowed the boy safe passage through Hades, even assigning an aid named Werjil to the task. When Jimmy was briefly sidetracked from the path he ended up in a classroom where Satan presided. Satan asked Jimmy the question "How do you get down off an elephant?" When Jimmy was able to correctly answer the question he was allowed to continue on his quest.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
The full range of Satan's powers are unknown. He appears to be able to alter his size and proportions and command fire.
- 1 Appearances of Satan (Nowhere) (Earth-616)
- Media Satan (Nowhere) (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Satan (Nowhere) (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Satan (Nowhere) (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Satan (Nowhere) (Earth-616)
- Fan-Art Gallery: Satan (Nowhere) (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|