The standard issue S.H.I.E.L.D. vehicle is the flying car, originally designed by Stark Industries. It is a yellow or red sports car that has hover features. The car, though altered many times over the years it makes appearances in various titles. As stated, although the original was a Porsche 904, there have been other makes used; Porsche Boxters, Aston Martin Vanquish and even a special one used by Reed Richards that had holographic projectors to make it look like whatever it needed to fit in. Tony Stark had his own flying car which was a Chrysler Prowler, but he probably has a whole garage full of different ones.
S.H.I.E.L.D. Flying Car The Standard issue S.H.I.E.L.D. vehicle was the Flying Car Mark V originally designed by Anthony Stark at Stark Industries. There were approximately 2,000 of these automobiles in use by S.H.I.E.L.D. agents worldwide. The Mark V was equipped with various electronic intelligence, communications, and reconnaissance gear.
- S.H.I.E.L.D. Flying Car Capabilities: Physical attacks and Remarkable protection versus Energy attacks. Flight: The car could fly at Incredible speeds. Its maximum strategic range was 550 miles (fully loaded). Its service ceiling was 50,000 feet. Submersible: The car could propel itself underwater at good speeds.
- Sustenance: The car could remain submerged for 5 hours on battery power. The oxygen supply was twice that or 10 hours.
- Powers Armor: The Flying Car's armor gave it Excellent protection versus.
Marvel Cinematic Universe (Earth-199999)
In the present, Agent Coulson of S.H.I.E.L.D. uses a flying Corvette which he nicknamed Lola. Director Fury was driving a S.U.V. variant when attacked in Washington D.C. but it's flight capabilities were too damaged by the attack to be used.
- No special notes.
Some of the car's designs are suspiciously similar to that of the flying De Lorean from Back to the Future.
- S.H.I.E.L.D. Flying Car's Appearances
- Media S.H.I.E.L.D. Flying Car Mentions
- Vehicle Gallery: S.H.I.E.L.D. Flying Car
- Images that include S.H.I.E.L.D. Flying Car
Links and References