Appearing in the 1st StoryEdit
- Imperial Guard
- Titan (Apparent Death)
- White Noise
- Black Light (Death)
- Moondancer (Myla) (Rejoins Team)
- Commando (M-Nell)
- Neutron (Death)
- Flashfire (Grannz)
- Warstar (B'nee and C'cil)
- Mentor/Strel (First appearance as Strel) (Leaves Team)
- Plutonia/Kyte (First appearance as Kyte) (Leaves Team)
- Mentor (First appearance) (Joins Team)
- Plutonia (First appearance) (Joins Team)
- Starbolt (First appearance) (Joins Team)
- Neutron (First appearance) (Joins Team)
- Gladiator (Kallark)
- Quasar (Wendell Vaughn)
Deep in the unknown territories of The Fault, the Imperial Guard and their reluctant allies the Starjammers fight for their lives—and glimpse the true cosmic horror growing in the heart of this deadly new territory! Can they get out alive with a warning for the rest of the Marvel Universe? This sounds like a job for...Gladiator!
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Realm of Kings: Imperial Guard Vol 1 5 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Realm of Kings: Imperial Guard series
- Images from Realm of Kings: Imperial Guard Vol 1 5
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|