After Dr. Ashley Kafka demonstrated great skill in treating super-criminals with her psychiatric skills, the US government decided to create the Ravencroft Institute for the Criminally Insane. The facility was designed as a maximum security facility with varying degrees of success.
When Kafka's success rate came into question, she was replaced by Leonard Samson as director. Samson has since left the facility.
After the M-Day, Sally Floyd came to Ravencroft asylum to see the results of the Scarlet Witch's reality-warp on the mutants patients. There she found only three powered mutants instead of the seventy-seven who were residing in the Asylum before the "flash", including Prism. The remained powered mutants managed to avenge themselves from others patients who bullied them.
- Dr. Ashley Kafka - Founder, former director
- John Jameson, Jr. - Former head of security
- Dr. Leonard Samson - Former director
- Vermin (Edward Whelan) - Former assistant to Dr. Kafka
Fred (Ravencroft) (Earth-616)
Mike (Ravencroft) (Earth-616)
Mike was a security guard at Ravencroft.
Phil (Ravencroft) (Earth-616)
Phil was a security guard at Ravencroft.
Roberts (Ravencroft) (Earth-616)
Ted (Ravencroft) (Earth-616)
- Mysterio (Quentin Beck)
- Prism (Robbie)
- Massacre (Marcus Lyman)
- Electro (Maxwell Dillon)
- Vulture (Adrian Toomes)
- Carnage (Cletus Kasady)
- Doctor Octopus (Otto Octavius)
- Jackal (Miles Warren)
- Mayhem (Brigid O'Reilly)
- Ramon Grant
- Shriek (Frances Barrison)
Wild Whip (Earth-616)
Wild Whip was a pure psychopath armed with a laser lash, which discharged high-voltage concussion blasts. Wild Whip tried to escape when Judas Traveller released the prisoners, but he was knocked down by Spider-Man and Ben Reilly.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Appearances of Ravencroft Institute
- Media Ravencroft Institute was Mentioned in
- Location Gallery: Ravencroft Institute
- Images related to Ravencroft Institute
- Fan Art Gallery: Ravencroft Institute
- Marvel Staff members who were born in Ravencroft Institute