Little is detailed about Firelord’s life before the zombie plague arrived in Reality-2149, however it can be presumed that it followed much the same path as Firelord (Earth-616).
Forty years after the contagion began infecting this reality, Firelord has been infected and joined up with the Zombie Galacti at the edge of the known universe. It seems that they have consumed most of the universe, and so decide to make their way back to Earth in order to rebuild the teleportation device originally built by Tony Stark.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Cosmic Energy Manipulation: Firelord possesses the ability to manipulate cosmic energy in the form of stellar fire.
- Flight: By utilizing his cosmic power uni-directionally. Firelord can fly at near-light speeds through interstellar space.
- Superhuman Durability: Although Firelord still possesses a solid physical body, he is virtually impervious to most forms of physical harm. Though not the ravages of the Zombie Contagion.
As a consequence of his cosmic form and metabolism, Firelord is far stronger than a human being. When he channels his cosmic energy into acts of physical strength, he can augment his musculature to enable him to lift (press) 50 tons.
Firelord carries a near-indestructible staff five feet in length, the ends of which he keeps ablaze with his cosmic flame. He uses this fire-staff as a striking weapon and an astrogational aid. Firelord generally projects his cosmic flame through the stick rather than directly from his body.
- 5 Appearances of Pyreus Kril (Earth-2149)
- 3 Images featuring Pyreus Kril (Earth-2149)
- Quotations by or about Pyreus Kril (Earth-2149)
- Character Gallery: Pyreus Kril (Earth-2149)
- Fan-Art Gallery: Pyreus Kril (Earth-2149)
- Characters killed by Firelord
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for: