Peter Rasputin is a mutant with the ability to turn his entire body into a sort of organic steel, granting him tremendous strength and durability. He is a student at Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters.
When William Stryker's military forces attacked the X-Mansion, Peter used his strength to help many of the younger students to escape.
He became a member of the X-Men and fought alongside Storm, Wolverine, Beast, Iceman and Shadowcat when Magneto attacked Alcatraz Island to destroy the mutant 'cure'. He proved vital in the defeat of Magneto, throwing Wolverine to distract Magneto until Beast could inject Magneto with the cure.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
PowersSee Piotr Rasputin (Earth-616)#Powers
AbilitiesSee Piotr Rasputin (Earth-616)#Abilities
Strength levelNormal human male who engages in intensive regular exercise.
- In the novelazation of The Last Stand it is revealed that he Kitty Pryde were previously dating, but they broke up with Peter still having feelings for Kitty.
- Instead of being segmented bands like in the comics, Colossus's metal skin instead looks like an outline of his muscles.
- The idea of Colossus throwing Wolverine is not original; it was taken from the comics and is called the Fastball Special. Though Colossus is traditionally a Russian character, he speaks with an American accent and is credited as being 'Peter' instead of 'Piotr'.
- 2 Appearances of Peter Rasputin (Earth-10005)
- 12 Images featuring Peter Rasputin (Earth-10005)
- Quotations by or about Peter Rasputin (Earth-10005)
- Character Gallery: Peter Rasputin (Earth-10005)
- Fan-Art Gallery: Peter Rasputin (Earth-10005)
- Characters killed by Colossus
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|