|Real Name||Peter Parker|
|Creators||Chris Claremont, Tom Grummett|
|X-Men Forever 2 #2|
During a routine patrol, Spider-Man was surprised to discover Rogue in an alleyway, Rogue having recently permanently absorbed Nightcrawler's powers and appearance and teleported out of the mansion by accident. Although shaken by her new powers, Rogue nevertheless joined Spider-Man in his patrol that night, the two even shared a brief potentially romantic moment before a Sentinel attack interrupted them. In the aftermath of the meeting, Cyclops concluded that Rogue's departure from the mansion despite the X-Men's current efforts to keep a low profile were unimportant as Spider-Man was a friend of theirs and could be trusted to keep quiet.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Proportionate strength, speed, and agility of a spider.
- Able to stick to and climb walls.
- Spider-sense alerts him to danger.
Able to lift approximately ten tons
- 2 Appearances of Peter Parker (Earth-161)
- Media Peter Parker (Earth-161) was Mentioned in
- 5 Images featuring Peter Parker (Earth-161)
- Quotations by or about Peter Parker (Earth-161)
- Character Gallery: Peter Parker (Earth-161)
- Fan-Art Gallery: Peter Parker (Earth-161)
- Characters killed by Spider-Man
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|