A short time later, Peter Parker came here to meet Norman Osborn and accept his offer for a job.
Looking for Norman Osborn after his Green Goblin memories had returned, Peter came back the next day, but he was not here.
This factory became the corporate headquarters of Osborn Manufacturing.
A short time later, Liz Osborn asked Mr. Menken to provide the personal files for each Multivex employee.
She then contacted Daily Bugle reporter Ben Urich and Foggy Nelson to meet them later at the Daily Bugle.
The executives of Osborn Industries were later visited by Peter Parker, who confronted Norman Osborn, but then escaped as soon as the police arrived on the scene.
A short time later, Osborn performed here the Gathering of Five ritual with Madame Web, Matt Franklin, Morris Maxwell and Override.
Osborn turned insanely mad and was later found here clad in his Green Goblin costume by Spider-Man.
A while later, the Osborn security was attacked by Shadrac.
Frank (Osborn) (Earth-616)
John Stone (Earth-616)
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Appearances of Osborn Laboratories
- Location Gallery: Osborn Laboratories
- Images related to Osborn Laboratories
- Fan Art Gallery: Osborn Laboratories
- Marvel Staff members who were born in Osborn Laboratories
Links and References
- ↑ Spider-Man #-1
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Untold Tales of Spider-Man Annual #1997
- ↑ Amazing Spider-Man #37
- ↑ Amazing Spider-Man #96
- ↑ Amazing Spider-Man #97
- ↑ The Spectacular Spider-Man Annual #10
- ↑ Amazing Spider-Man Annual #1996
- ↑ Sensational Spider-Man #10
- ↑ The Spectacular Spider-Man #240
- ↑ Spider-Man #88
- ↑ Amazing Spider-Man #441
- ↑ The Spectacular Spider-Man #263
- ↑ 13.0 13.1 13.2 Amazing Spider-Man Vol 2 #2
- ↑ Avengers Vol 3 #0