Atlantean Royal Family (descendants);
|Base Of Operations||Atlantis|
|Unusual Features||Blue Skin, pointed ears|
|Place of Birth||Eastern Sea|
|Creators||Steve Gerber, Howard Chaykin, Joe Sinnot|
In 6,000 BC, which was about 12,000 years after Atlantis sank beneath the ocean, the Kings brother Prince Orrek of the nomadic homo mermani arrived at the ruins of Atlantis. He travelled with his brother King Stegors who led the army to battle the army of the Western Sea led by King Tanas. The warring nations both bid to conquer the city and its hidden treasures. King Stegor died in the battle by the Queen Elanna of the Western Sea. Orrek, then sent Prince Kamuu on patrol, with the plan that the prince would be killed, so he could attain the throne of the tribe.
- Atlantean Abilities: Orrek possesses the conventional attributes of Homo mermanus: gills that extract oxygen from water, superhuman physiology to withstand extreme pressures and temperatures, and acute vision. He can swim at approximately 30 miles per hour. He can remain out of water for approximately nine minutes before beginning to suffocate. However, he can operate on the surface by wearing a water-filled helmet or using a chemical that enables him to draw oxygen from the air.
- 1 Appearances of Orrek (Earth-616)
- Media Orrek (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Orrek (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Orrek (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Orrek (Earth-616)
- Fan-Art Gallery: Orrek (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|