Little was detailed about Silver Surfer’s life before he arrived at the zombie plague infected Earth-2149, however it can be presumed that it followed much the same path as his Earth-616 counterpart. Presumably, had the zombie contagion not infected this Earth, the Silver Surfer would have met the Fantastic Four and turned against Galactus.
Unfortunately, the whole Earth was gripped of this zombie plague. Though he was quickly overwhelmed by numbers, it took an enraged Hulk to finish him off. After which, he was quickly consumed, imbuing a portion of his Power Cosmic on those who had a piece.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
PowersSee Norrin Radd (Earth-616)#Powers
- Silver Surfer (Earth-2149) first appears in Marvel Zombies by Robert Kirkman and Sean Phillips
- The reality Earth-2149 was created by Mark Millar, and Greg Land in ”Ultimate Fantastic Four: Crossover”.
- 4 Appearances of Norrin Radd (Earth-2149)
- Media Norrin Radd (Earth-2149) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Norrin Radd (Earth-2149)
- 1 Quotations by or about Norrin Radd (Earth-2149)
- Character Gallery: Norrin Radd (Earth-2149)
- Fan-Art Gallery: Norrin Radd (Earth-2149)
- Characters killed by Silver Surfer
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|