Appearing in "The Name Of The Game Is... Hate!"Edit
- Thing (Only in flashback)
- Reed Richards (Only in flashback)
- Sue Storm (Only in flashback)
- Adolph Hitler (Only in flashback)
- Benito Mussolini (Only in flashback)
- Dr. Kaupfman
Synopsis for "The Name Of The Game Is... Hate!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Laura Brown is disguised as Frau Kline for part of this issue.
- This issue contains a letters page, "Don't Yield, Write SHIELD!". Letters are published from Paul Mock, Otis Watson, Jr., Joe Trask, patrick Cosgrove, Maurice Trudeau, and Kurt Festinger.
- The Psychotron was last seen in Avengers 44.
- This issue is reprinted in comics and books, see references below for more info. 
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Nick Fury, Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. Vol 1 9 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Nick Fury, Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ This issue is reprinted in the following comics/TPB's: