Appearing in "Second Coming (Chapter Seven)"Edit
- Cable (Nathan Summers)
- Hope Summers
- Cyclops (Scott Summers)
- Emma Frost
- Rogue (Anna Marie)
- Magneto (Max Eisenhardt)
- Sub-Mariner (Namor)
- Bling! (Roxy Washington)
- Gentle (Nezhno Abidemi)
- Trance (Hope Abbott)
- Graymalkin (Jonas Graymalkin)
- Hellion (Julian Keller)
- Iceman (Bobby Drake)
- Indra (Paras Gavaskar)
- Psylocke (Betsy Braddock)
- Match (Ben Hamill)
- Mercury (Cessily Kincaid)
- Rockslide (Santo Vaccarro)
- Wolverine (Logan)
- X-23 (Laura Kinney)
- Loa (Alani Ryan)
- Beast (Hank McCoy)
- Vanisher's brothel girls (Corpses)
- Monsato (First appearance)
- Blackbirds (Destroyed)
Synopsis for "Second Coming (Chapter Seven)"Edit
Cyclops calls Domino to bring in Vanisher before he gets taken out like Ariel and Nightcrawler were. Vanisher panics and returns to Monsato, Portugal, only to find his three girls dead, slain by Stephen Lang and the MRD. He is barely able to escape with a few shots to the chest.
Back in Utopia, things get tense with the X-Men. Most of them are centered around Hope, until Donald Pierce distracts them all by blowing up the Blackbirds. Namor and X-23 charge in to take him apart. Losing an arm, Pierce promises that he will not live to see mutants extinct once Bastion is done with them, before Cyclops destroys him.
Meanwhile, X-Club discovers one of Bastion's towers, disguised as an oil rig. But they then discover that this tower is in fact a decoy, set to explode in six seconds.
- Takes place during the events of X-Men Second Coming: Revelations - Blind Science #1.
- “SECOND COMING”, CHAPTER SEVEN Nothing is going right for Cyclops, as he tries to prepare his army for war. The X-Men are falling apart at the seams. Schisms are forming regarding Hope and her importance while Bastion’s spy continues to terrorize them from inside their own home.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss New Mutants Vol 3 13 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the New Mutants series
- Images from New Mutants Vol 3 13
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|