|Real Name||Natasha Romanoff|
|Current Alias||Black Widow|
|Affiliation||S.H.I.E.L.D., Hydra (double agent), Secret Warriors|
|Base Of Operations||Mobile|
|Avengers Micro Episodes: The Hulk Season 1 2|
Black Widow (Natasha Romanova) was a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent, partnered with Hawkeye. However, she began working undercover as a double agent for Hydra. When Clint realized this, Natasha claimed that he was the traitor, sending him to the Vault. After S.H.I.E.L.D. found that the Black Widow was the traitor, Hawkeye attempted to take Hydra down several times. When Hydra waged war on A.I.M., she revealed that she was sent on a mission to spy on Hydra by Nick Fury, who was the only person who knew about the operation. As he was missing at the time, S.H.I.E.L.D. still considered her a threat, so she turned to Hawkeye and the Avengers for help.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
PowersSeemingly those of Natalia Romanova (Earth-616)#Powers.
Seemingly those of Natalia Romanova (Earth-616)#Abilities.
- 16 Appearances of Natasha Romanoff (Earth-8096)
- Media Natasha Romanoff (Earth-8096) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Natasha Romanoff (Earth-8096)
- 2 Quotations by or about Natasha Romanoff (Earth-8096)
- Character Gallery: Natasha Romanoff (Earth-8096)
- Fan-Art Gallery: Natasha Romanoff (Earth-8096)
- Characters killed by Black Widow
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|