- I did a bad thing. I'm sorry.
- -- The Brute
Appearing in "The Trial of the Brute"Edit
- The Six
- Matt Murdock
- Man-Spider (First appearance)
Synopsis for "The Trial of the Brute"Edit
The Brute is put on trial for the deaths of The Green Goblin and Man-Spider, (who turns out to be a clone). Matt Murdock is Brute's lawyer, and the future seems to be bleak for the Brute when the court takes a recess. Gwen Stacy interviews Havok and Scotty, while the Hand, along with Bullseye attempt to assassinate The Brute prior to the end of the trial. The Six them off, only to have the Goblin Queen corrupt The Brute, causing him to change his plea to guilty and be sentenced to death.
- Cover art: signed by Nord and Pepoy on the original art.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Mutant X Vol 1 6 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Mutant X series
- Images from Mutant X Vol 1 6
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|