The middle child of ten siblings, Melody Guthrie was the fourth of the Guthrie children to have manifested mutant abilities. Sent to join her kin at the Xavier Institute, Melody ultimately lost her powers with the advent of M-Day. Believing she still had her powers, she jumped off a building, but was saved by Beast in the nick of time.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Flight (Formerly): Melody produced an aura which grants her the ability to float and ride airwaves. She can fly in currents by having that specific aura. During M-Day, she lost her powers.
- Although it was clear that there was definitely one more Guthrie sister who was not Paige, Joelle, Elisabeth or one of the female twins, as shown in both in New Mutants (1st series) #42 and Uncanny X-Men Annual ’95, Melody’s name was not revealed until Uncanny X-Men #444-445.
- Melody might have been present in X-Men (2nd series) #36, holding a teddy bear. In that issue, all the Guthries were blonde, even Joshua and Lucinda.
- 12 Appearances of Melody Guthrie (Earth-616)
- Media Melody Guthrie (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 8 Images featuring Melody Guthrie (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Melody Guthrie (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Melody Guthrie (Earth-616)
- Fan-Art Gallery: Melody Guthrie (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|