Melinda May used to be a field agent for S.H.I.E.L.D., and was highly skilled at her job. She became a colleague of Agent Phil Coulson. During her time as a field agent, she was assigned a case where some superhumans had kidnapped a group of S.H.I.E.L.D. agents in a compound. May went in alone, and through some unknown means, "resolved the situation", getting the captured agents out. Her actions got her commendation and she was nicknamed "the Cavalry". However, traumatized by what she had done, she requested reassignment to a quiet desk job in recent years.
When Agent Coulson was given permission to start a team for special assignments May was one of the first he recruited under the promise that she would only be "driving the Bus". This proved false as she was forced to use her field experience once again in their first few missions.
Agent May was revealed to have been communicating directly with Director Fury, providing status updates on the team. Agent May has been involved behind the scenes with the creation of Coulson's team from the beginning, including drawing up the team itself (and passing it off to Fury), as well as knowledge of TAHITI.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Advanced hand-to-hand combat.
- Veteran pilot and soldier.
- The Bus
- Ming-Na Wen portrays Melinda May as a regular character on the television series Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
- Her current ID badge serial number is A 078624; the card was issued on 4 September 2013, and will expire on 4 September 2019.
- Also in the episode "Seeds" she admitted to Agent Coulson that she was having sex with Agent Ward.
- She is a Level 7 Agent.
- 19 Appearances of Melinda May (Earth-199999)
- Media Melinda May (Earth-199999) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Melinda May (Earth-199999)
- 2 Quotations by or about Melinda May (Earth-199999)
- Character Gallery: Melinda May (Earth-199999)
- Fan-Art Gallery: Melinda May (Earth-199999)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|