Megan was the firstborn daughter of Scott and Emma Summers. She was the oldest of their four children, which included two twin sisters and a younger brother named Alex (after their deceased uncle Havok). Her older half-siblings Rachel, and Nathan were both deceased.
As a child of two leaders of the X-Men, Megan began training in the use of her abilities from a very young age. She learned what it means to be a mutant in a world of hate and fear and grew very comfortable around both humans and mutants alike thanks to her upbringing at the Xavier Institute. As a teen, she witnessed her friends and family brutally attacked by a combination of Skulls and many of the X-Men's former foes. She was part of a group of Xavier Institute children who were captured by Mister Sinister, and grew closer to Olivier Raven during their imprisonment.
They were eventually rescued and returned to their relatively normal lives. As she blossomed into a woman, she fell in love with Oli. After helping them for awhile, she joined his young team of mutants, GeNext.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Megan is a mutant with the mutant powers of:
Telepathy: Megan was a powerful young telepath able to establish mind-to-mind communication and read the minds of others.
- Induce Pain: The ability to induce mental pain merely by touching the brow of the victim.
- Mental Paralysis: The ability to induce temporary mental or physical paralysis.
- Mind Control: The ability to control the thoughts and actions of others.
- Mind Link: The ability to develop a mental link with any person, which remains as a connection to that individual long after the link itself is broken.
- Possession: The ability to possess the mind of another, and use that being's body, and any powers it may possess, as one's own.
Latent Telekinesis: Their have also been instances where she appears to float for short distances, her whole body glows pink during these moments. It was never explained if this was a limited flight or telekinetic feat
- Flight: levitating themselves, she can “fly” for very short distances.
- During their captivity, Megan and Oliver Raven began to have feelings for each other. They are now dating.
- While she has not appeared in another reality, she has many siblings and family in them most notable Scotty Summers from the Mutant-X series and her closest analogue the Summers Rebellion leader Ruby Summers with whom she shares the same parents.
- 17 Appearances of Megan Summers (Earth-41001)
- 9 Images featuring Megan Summers (Earth-41001)
- Quotations by or about Megan Summers (Earth-41001)
- Character Gallery: Megan Summers (Earth-41001)
- Fan-Art Gallery: Megan Summers (Earth-41001)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- ↑ Since she was the child of Emma Frost and has likely been trained by her mother from a young age, it is also likely that she can control, paralyze, and possess minds, as well as hypnotize people, and induce pain in others. It might also be possible for Megan to fire metal bolts, though none of these abilities have been shown.
|Like this? Let us know!|