Appearing in "Death Watch!"Edit
Synopsis for "Death Watch!"Edit
Plagued with dreams from Master Order and Lord Chaos, telling them of the battle between Thanos, Captain Marvel, and the Avengers over the fate of the galaxy, Spider-Man and the Thing are compelled to investigate these dreams by taking a ship out into space.
There they find Thanos' ship, and the board it, there they are attacked by the hordes of Thanos, while deep within the Soul Gem, Adam Warlock's soul meets with Gamora and Pip. While in the real world, Thanos joins the fight which takes Spider-Man and Thing into the room where the Avengers and Captain Marvel are being held in stasis. During the fight, Spider-Man frees the Avengers leading to an all out assault on Thanos.
Over powered, the heroes prove unable to defeat Thanos until Spider-Man manages to free the Soul Gem, causing the soul of Adam Warlock to appear from it and turn Thanos into stone. After rejoicing over their victory, the heroes have a funeral and bury Adam Warlock on an asteroid in space. While Adam's soul finds peace within the Soul Gem, Thanos finds himself in a living hell made of stone.
- Reprinted in Marvel Masterworks: Warlock # 2
- Thanos returns in Silver Surfer #34
- Thanos' Stone Husk battles the Silver Surfer in Silver Surfer #50
- Warlock next appeares in Silver Surfer #46 on Soul World before he is reborn in Infinity Gauntlet which leads into his next Title Warlock and the Infinity Watch
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Marvel Two-In-One Annual Vol 1 2 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Marvel Two-In-One Annual series
- Images from Marvel Two-In-One Annual Vol 1 2
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|