- He's a Man, baby -- and men are DIRT!
- -- Man-Killer
Appearing in "The Man-Killer Moves at Midnight!"Edit
- Karl Lubbings (First appearance) (Only in flashback) (Death)
- Mayor Samuels (Dies in flashback)
- Ms. Cartwright (Only Appearance)
- Drake (Only Appearance)
- Watkins (Only Appearance)
- Flying Battering Ram
Synopsis for "The Man-Killer Moves at Midnight!"Edit
While web-slinging through the city, Spider-Man is confronted and has a brief battle with the Cat. After their brief battle, she asks for Spider-Man's help in stopping the Man-Killer, a man-hating female super-human responsible for the assassination of various political figures in Chicago. Telling Spidey that the Man-Killer has relocated to New York, Spider-Man agrees to help the Cat.
Meanwhile, the Man-Killer finds that her associates have been hiring men to help in her criminal endeavors. This causes her to lash out, and explain to the others that she doesn't trust men following a near-fatal skiing accident. When running rampage in her battle car, Man-Killer is confronted by Spider-Man and the Cat. During their fight, they learn that her equipment and powers were designed by A.I.M., an organization that is primarily comprised of men. Unable to deal with this fact, the Man-Killer suddenly goes into a state of shock, and Spider-Man and the Cat leave her for the authorities to collect.
- Letters (story pages): Saladino (uncredited) page 1, Jetter pages 2-20.
- The Cat last appeared in The Cat #4 and next appears in Giant-Size Creatures #1 where she will be transformed into her current incarnation: Tigra.
- This issue contains a letters page, Mail It To Team-Up. Letters are published from Dan Whitworth, James B. Rillera, and Rick Bedard.
- Credits on page one list Irv Forbush as "Peacemaker".
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Marvel Team-Up Vol 1 8 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Marvel Team-Up series
- Images from Marvel Team-Up Vol 1 8
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|